Full moon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hgray
    Participant

I’m so glad I can get to the links in the members area now, such as this forum!

The full moon this morning was extremely powerful for me. Before I went to sleep last night, I felt like writing out what I see in my husband (who isn’t present just yet). I put that out there to be manifested.

When I woke up this morning, I found a new, profound ability to live from the heart. Now to keep this up. Previously, I kept blocking myself from allowing myself a different home, in the hills around here, where internet service might be slow or nonexistent. I kept doing that to maintain the job I have, even though my heart is not in this job. I keep this job because there are a lot of perks that allow me plenty of money while being able to take my son to school far away and other flexibilities.

But I dropped that this morning. I said aloud, here’s what I want in a place to live, and I leave it to you to figure out how to make that work and take care of my needs. I allow it.

Wow, a husband and a new place to live. Allowing. Hoping I can keep this channel clear, allowing.

Love!

Suzanna
    Keymaster

Wow Heather,

that’s a potent full moon for you for sure! Absolutely love it!! ‘Coming Home to Your Self’ in a new home and with a new husband. What amazing insights and manifestation perspective. You’re in a potent space there, so keep feeling your vision and allowing it in, aligning with it!

<3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.