Incredible Experience – Gratitude

Private: Home-SJ Forums Suzanna Jamieson Forum Incredible Experience – Gratitude

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KatieRose
    Participant

Last week after I got off the phone with Suzanna & Jen, I decided to go South to Capitola for lunch. My kids go to school in Santa Cruz, so thought I would just stay the day here and pick them up for my Husband this afternoon. Why not?? (I am not working for the 1st time in over 20 years!)

I get to Capitola and didn’t go to the three restaurants I had in mind, instead I went to this tiny Sushi restaurant on the 2nd above an ice cream shop. It was noon when I arrived and the place was empty. My server was just a doll and the food was delicious. However, I made a connection with the sushi chef immediately. He was from Wakko Texas, but grew up in Ojai. I thought, that’s funny, I only know one other person from there. The conversation was beautiful, as if we had known each other a long time. We talked about people we had lost and how they come visit us from time to time. How we had both made physical changes in our lives and the positive impact. Etc.

Anyway, I know this is just the start. But what a strat this is! I am filled with gratitude. ❤️

Suzanna
    Keymaster

Lovely, Katie! Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.