making significant progress

Private: Home-SJ Forums Suzanna Jamieson Forum making significant progress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hgray
    Participant

Hi, I’m sharing what wonderful progress I’ve been making since joining this program.
    Here are just a few of the shifts I’ve been experiencing. I hope others are experiencing this progress and will share, too.

Since I took the homeopathic remedy, I’ve liked being in my home more. I’ve had much less desire to “run out of here” (I’m here a lot, as I work from home). This is extremely positive to me, because I am able to focus on inner work at home better and make my home a more beautiful place.

I notice how much I tend to want to apologize for existing – most frequently, for the things I say that were misunderstandings / not what the other person understood etc.

I already knew how the movement practices benefitted me, allowing myself space to move energy, from angry fits to the NLMM type of practice to dancing to music as I wish. But getting Suzanna’s encouragement to focus on my needs and to specifically make time for this, has been a real boost to my progress in this area, along with being more comfortable in my physical abode to do so.

And I’ve lost my resistance to doing The Work of Byron Katie! I awoke this morning with quite a list to address today, and have been done some of this:
    – Ex husband should have included me in picking son’s therapist / should include me
    – Inquiry into why I feel resistance giving sister in law kid gifts (inquiry, to break this down into statements I can do The Work with)
    – Inquiry into resistance to owning a home (and having a larger home, when I want that extra space)
    – Ex husband should be a better father to (should spend more quality one on one time with, should teach useful skills to, should positively complement) son more
    – My son should get to go to school in my town
    – I should have legal custody of my son (ex husband has it currently)

Starting on these, I experienced profound sadness, grieving, around my current state of affairs, because of how I didn’t show up for myself, how hard I was on myself.

I woke during the night feeling acute fear, and all I remember about that, was that it was important to me to stay with it and fully experience that fear. When that was done, I fell back to sleep easily.

This program is definitely accelerating my healing!

I also experienced an annual review in my job, in which I felt zero anxiety. I suspect this is related to The Work I did around an earlier incident in the week, which had to do with anxiety about potentially being rejected. Yay!!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by hgray.
    Suzanna
    Keymaster

WOW! Heather, and WOW!
    That IS a lot of progress for sure! Love that for you.
    And I love that you notice the difference on the remedy right away – this is what homeopathy really is about.
    You can see/feel how it touches the innermost and accelerates healing! Amazing!

…the lack of anxiety in the context of the job review is supported by the remedy also and The Work fortifies it. You are moving really fast Heather. Look at all the progress you’ve made and only in two weeks!
    Good for you and thank you so much for sharing here!

<3
    Suzanna

Suzanna
    Keymaster

WOW! Heather, and WOW!
    That IS a lot of progress for sure! Love that for you.
    And I love that you notice the difference on the remedy right away – this is what homeopathy really is about.
    You can see/feel how it touches the innermost and accelerates healing! Amazing!

…the lack of anxiety in the context of the job review is supported by the remedy also and The Work fortifies it. You are moving really fast Heather. Look at all the progress you’ve made and only in two weeks!
    Good for you and thank you so much for sharing here!

<3
    Suzanna

JenniferRice
    Participant

i’m super happy for you Heather. I’ve just started and don’t understand all of the references you all are making, but it’s cool.

home is my sanctuary. I’ve lived in many, many places. I am so grateful for the home I am in now (i live with my step-sister). it’s a win-win for both of us, and we are so much alike, laidback and minimal drama, that it’s easy. she’s the decorator, also the one with the eye for clothes and I love her hand-me-downs, but I pretty much took over the office and basement to style my way. And my bedroom of course.

all the best ..
    – Jen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.